One from my sketchbook, aquamarkers. A friend gave me some old letraset letters so a lot of my work now has lettering, or bits of letters – some of it does not transfer properly, past its ‘best by’ date I think.
Below – you may have seen the background before [posted in June], but it now has a flower and lettering of course.
Above is a background page in my sketchbook. I used wax crayons and aquamarkers. The patterning down the left side was achieved with a hand made stamp [out of fun foam]. Now that the page is on the computer I can use it for digital art and also use the page in the book as a background for something else.
I used aquamarkers on the picture below too as well as a green biro and red paint. The red paint was a sample of the new liquitex professional paint markers which I was trying out for the first time.